One reason I love blogging on WordPress is the end-of-year review they create for their bloggers. It’s kind of like having a graphic designer file your taxes for you- it’s numerically AND aesthetically pleasing.
Here’s an excerpt:
4,329 films were submitted to the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. This blog had 27,000 views in 2012. If each view were a film, this blog would power 6 Film Festivals
My top five posts of 2012 were:
- John 3:16- the greatest verse?
- Beauty and Reality in Art
- The Divine Romance- a Diagram
- Why You Need to go to Christian Conferences
- Reflecting on my Experience with Christians on Campus